CUSTOM DOOR SIZING: UP TO 99″ TALL AND 59″ WIDE Ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Reasons to choose the Genius Milano Custom Single Panel Retractable Screen Door:
- Easy to install and operate
- You choose your preferred mounting technique – recessed or surface
- Can be installed on in-swing or out-swing doors
- Speed reducing brake provides controlled retraction
Installation Instructions provided for Recessed Mounting and Surface Mounting.
For measuring information click the above link.
Additional Information about SLOPED WEDGE SHIMS: For proper
installation the bottom guide rail of your screen door will need a
stable and level surface to rest on. Before ordering determine the exact
location where the Screen Cassette will be installed, this will influence the location of the Bottom Guide. If the surface is sloped, you will need Sill
Shims to level the surface.
- If you are not purchasing a Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with Traditional Bottom Guide.
- If purchasing the Narrow Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with the Narrow Threshold Transition.
- If purchasing the Medium Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with the Medium Threshold Transition.
This is a custom item by adding this item to your shopping cart you verify that all sizes and information are correct as listed.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors displayed may appear different than the actual color
depending on your monitor’s color settings and
Shipping Information for Genius Retractable Screens : Regular Ground Shipping is the only method available for Genius Retractable Screens. Choosing any other method could cause a delay in the ordering process.