Pre-cut sliding patio screen door kit
Current lead time = 3-4 weeks.
Our DIY Sliding Patio Screen Kits are made from Heavy Duty Extruded aluminum, not light weight roll formed aluminum or roll formed steel that will rust over time especially in coastal regions.
DIY Sliding Patio Screen Kits are the easiest most economical way to replace old worn out Sliding Screen Doors. Most of the work is done for you. To finish assembling the door simply connect the frame and corners, roll in the screen cloth, and attach exterior handle with two screws. IT’S THAT EASY!
- Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Frame 4 pieces – cut to your dimensions
- Screen Cloth of your choice
- Spline – Black .185 Foam
- Internal Corners
- Hardware including handle, latch, steel ball bearing rollers and bug seal
- Economy Screen Roller ( 1 per order )
- Instructions for assembly
- Track for top of door is optional and is cut two times the short side dimension of the door plus two inches. ***NOTE: Track over 85″ will be cut into two pieces***
This is a custom item by adding this item to your shopping cart you verify that all sizes and information are correct as listed.
*** If you have an old screen door, the most accurate way of measuring is to measure your old door. ***