Milano 200 Custom Double Panel Retractable Screen Door Kit
Click to Customize & Buy
- Double Panel Retractable Screen Door Kit: Customized to cover openings ranging from anywhere up to 99″ tall and 107″ wide, our double retractable screens are unbeatable! When not in use, you can hide the screen by retracting it into its housing with a speed-controlled touch.
- Durable & Versatile: Our Milano 200 retractable screen kit fits both in-swing and out-swing screen doors, as well as recessed or surface mounted applications.
- Easy Installation: Shipped as a complete kit, you’ll appreciate the ease with which this screen system is installed.
- Shipping: Ships usually within 1-2 weeks. Regular ground shipping is the only option available for this product. Any other shipping selection may result in delays.
- Important Notes: Colors may show up differently on your monitor’s display, based on your specific color settings and resolution. This is a custom item, so by placing this order, you verify that all sizes and information are correct as listed.
Special Information for SLOPED WEDGE SHIMS: For proper installation, the bottom guide rail of your screen door will need a stable and level surface to rest on. Before ordering, you will need to determine the exact installation location for the screen cassette, which will influence the bottom guide. If the surface is sloped, you will need to level the surface with sill shims.
- If you are not purchasing a sill transition, you will need to order the wedge shim for use with the traditional bottom guide.
- If you require a narrow sill transition, you will need to order the wedge shim for use with the narrow threshold transition.
- If you have a medium sill transition, you will need to order the wedge shim designed for use with the Medium Threshold Transition.