CUSTOM SIZING: UP TO 99″ TALL AND 107″ WIDE!!! Ships 1 to 2 weeks.
Reasons to choose the Genius Milano Custom Double Panel Retractable Screen Door:
- Easy to install and operate
- You choose your preferred mounting technique – recessed or surface
- Can be installed on in-swing or out-swing doors
- Speed reducing brake provides controlled retraction
**CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON INSTALLATION AND MEASURING!
Installation Instructions provided for Recessed Mounting and Surface Mounting.
For measuring information click the above link :
- Recess Mounting see Page 3
- Surface Mounting see Page 8
Additional Information about SLOPED WEDGE SHIMS: For proper
installation the bottom guide rail of your screen door will need a
stable and level surface to rest on. Before ordering determine the exact
location where the Screen Cassette will be installed, this will
influence the location of the Bottom Guide. If the surface is sloped,
you will need Sill
Shims to level the surface.
- If you are not purchasing a Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with Traditional Bottom Guide.
- If purchasing the Narrow Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with the Narrow Threshold Transition.
- If purchasing the Medium Sill Transition, you will need to order the Wedge Shim for use with the Medium Threshold Transition.
- Click here for more information about Sill Shims
This is a custom item by adding this item to your shopping cart you verify that all sizes and information are correct as listed.
PLEASE NOTE: Colors displayed may appear different than the actual color
depending on your monitor’s color settings and
Shipping Information for Genius Retractable Screens : Regular Ground Shipping is the only method available for Genius Retractable Screens. Choosing any other method could cause a delay in the ordering process.